The purpose of this rig is to do aerobatics and carry a GoPro around. It is meant to be light, powerful and have very less resistance to the wind. Among True X type frames able to swing 5″ propellers, the Lumenier QAV-X Charpu edition with 3mm main plate or the Realacc X210 clone with 4mm main plate stands out of the lot.
These type of frames are shorter and have less room to install electronic components. Also the battery is strapped under the quad which means the quad actually lands on it! But they are also lighter and nimble.
- 1x Realacc X210 frame
- 4x Gemfan 5040 5″ 3-leaf blade
- 4x Racerstar RS30A V2 ESCs
- 4x Emax RS2205 2300kV motors
- 1x Upgrade NAZE32 F3 Flight Controller
- 1x Lemon RX satellite
- 1x Turnigy Graphene 1300mAh 4S 65C Lipo
- 1x Buzzer
- 1x Walkera Devo 7E transmitter mode 2 with Deviation firmware and range mod
- 1x Aomway 200mW video transmitter
- 1x Foxeer HS1177 camera
- 1x Realacc HUBOSD ECO X-type OSD
- 2x ImmersionRC SpiroNet SMA RHCP Antenna
Recommended FPV Components (not included)