Recently, a new brand appeared on Banggood and it has proved very interesting and popular. Realacc has undertaken to clone most successful Lumenier models with good quality copies.
I find that the Realacc 210 V2 is a very good choice for a beginner frame. By being both tough and capable, it is a frame you can grow with.
It is a H type multi rotor with 210mm diagonale length from motor to motor. It retains some of the cool features from the original QAV 210 but is much more affordable. It is light, sturdy, simple to build and cheap.
I offer it as a 3S or 4S version to suit both beginner and advanced pilots.
The quad will come fully assembled, test flown and tuned.
Miniquad Components details (price tbd)
- 1x Realacc 210 V2 frame
- 4x Gemfan 5040 propellers
- 4x Racerstar RS30A v2 BLHeli_S ESCs
- 4x Racerstar BR2205 2300kV motors
- 1x Upgrade Naze32 F3 Flight Controller
- 1x Lemon RX satellite
- 1x Turnigy Nanotech 3S 1300mAh 45C battery
- 1x Banggood Battery Tie Down Strap
- 1x Buzzer
- 1x Walkera Devo 7E transmitter mode 2 with Deviation firmware and range mod
- 1x Aomway 200mW video transmitter
- 1x Foxeer HS1177 camera
- 2x ImmersionRC SpiroNet SMA RHCP Antenna
Recommended Accessories (not included)
Recommended FPV Components (not included)